Operation Give Thanks

Operation Give Thanks Logo

Join with Kwik Fill for Operation Give Thanks to support military families in Kwik Fill Country.

Kwik Fill will hold a customer-supported fundraising campaign to aid active-duty service members, veterans, and their families. Customers will be able to make $1 donations at every Kwik Fill store from November 1st through November 30th. Kwik Fill will also donate a portion of every gallon of gasoline and diesel purchased from November 11th (Veterans Day) through November 28th to Operation Give Thanks.

Operation Give Thanks

Donate to Operation Give Thanks at any Kwik Fill store throughout November and proudly display your contribution card in our store

Operation Give Thanks     Operation Give Thanks

Kwik Fill will make a donation from every gallon of fuel you buy November 11 (Veterans Day) thru November 28 to charities supporting military members and their families.

Operation Give Thanks

Where will your donations go?

The combination of customers’ donations and the amount committed by Kwik Fill from fuel sales will be donated to Operation Homefront and assorted military-related charities. 75% will go to Operation Homefront, a nationaly recognized military charity, who will direct those funds to receipients in Kwik Fill Country (western NY, western PA, and eastern OH). The remaining 25% will go to various other charities supporting military families in our area.

Press Release


                                      Operation Homefront Logo

2023 Kwik Fill Picnic Pack Giveaway!

Enter the 2023 Kwik Fill Picnic Pack Giveaway for a chance to win throughout April!